Thread: JCY Chiller for sale with warranty, and discount on glycol with chiller purchase!

JCY Chiller for sale with warranty, and discount on glycol with chiller purchase!

OK Brewerz,
    I've got another chiller ready for shipment.

These Units are ready (no lead time) and discounted to help keep your capital costs down.

One 5 Ton/60,000 BTU's (6.5 Horse Power) @28F Glycol
    When I say this unit gives you this tonnage, it’s because I ran it at my shop, derated it from motor heat, and also derated for a 50/50% blend of glycol.*

- unit is UL Listed or ETL LISTED.

- I’ve personally ran all of this unit, and am very pleased with its performance's.

- Unit come's with a warranty, and is shipped on a shock absorbing skid's, to reduce shipment damage.

- designed super-efficient.

- When designing this chiller, we tweak everything just right, to get more capacity and boost up the efficiency, to help you maximize your unit!

The month of March, im running a sale where if you buy a chiller form me, I will give you a discount on glycol (packaging/bundel price). This came up because I want to get you on board with my company.

For more info, price, and pictures, please contact me directly sandy@jcyounger.com
    Please only send private messages, no post threads!

I also have a few other units for sale, so ask if this unit is not what your looking for.
    Name:  pic2.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  67.8 KB
    Name:  pic3.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  88.5 KB
    Name:  pic5.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  82.5 KB

Cheerz Sandy
    Last edited by JC Younger; 03-29-2012 at 07:11 AM.
    J.C. Younger Company
    5626 WEST LAKE STREET
    MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55416
    (952) 929-1838