Electrical Instrumentation Technician
Company Order Number: 1246
# of openings: 1
About the Company
TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR CAREER
The best people are the best ingredients for our World Class company. Add yourself to the mix at The Samuel Adams Brewery Company.
Just like our beer is the result of the perfect mix of the finest ingredients and products, our world-class company is the result of the perfect combination of high quality talent and enthusiasm. We are looking to add "new ingredients" to our organization. That "new ingredient" could be you.
About the Opportunity
Samuel Adams Brewery Company offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced, furious, and high-energy. You'll be working with an award-winning team with an impressive track record.
We are in need of a highly experienced Electrical Instrumentation Technician for our Cincinnati brewery, who can provide the troubleshooting, maintenance, and operations expertise required to support a broad range of automatic and semi-automatic process and packaging equipment. This equipment is primarily PC and PLC controlled, therefore advanced knowledge and experience with the Allen Bradley/Rockwell Automation product range is an absolute must.
Typical Responsibilities include:
* Inspect, repair, replace, install, erect, calibrate, move and maintain new and existing plant and electronic controllers, instruments and equipment.
· Must have extensive programming software background and excellent industrial troubleshooting skills with PC and PLC Allen Bradley/Rockwell Automation based control systems including DeviceNet and EtherNet/IP communications protocols.
· Diagnostic and programming experience for discrete and analog inputs and outputs is a must.
· Knowledge and skills with Siemens products a plus.
· Must have the ability to read plan layouts, install and repair wiring, electrical devices, and control equipment for packaging lines and process control systems.
· Must have excellent electrical troubleshooting and construction/installation skills and experience working in a fast-paced production environment where daily interaction with 480V equipment is expected.
· Must have excellent communication skills and must be able to work successfully with all levels of customer personnel including production, maintenance, supervisors, and management.
· Must also have a good command of computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office; including Word & Excel.
Education and experience:
5-7 years relevant experience preferred. Candidates must be able to pass an electrical skills written test in order to be considered for this position.
Must have a minimum of a GED and must be at least 21 years of age to work at the brewery.
Samuel Adams and the Boston Beer Company offer excellent benefits! If you feel you are the right ingredient for our team, please follow the link below or go to samueladams.com and search under careers. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Samuel Adams Brewery Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
Apply Here : http://www.Click2Apply.net/nwsqfcb