Ager Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ager Tank

I figured I would get a quick answer here...

Why is it hard to find an opinion on Ager Tank's brewing system? I can't seem to find anything on the site about them beside when others reference them in threads about equipment suppliers.

We were headed to get a Premier system but the wait time on Ager is only 3.5 months compared to 6 to 7 months with Premier. Anyone check out both in person? What did you think?

I want to have an idea of which system we are going with so I can fly out to their area and check them out.

Thanks!
    Little Deep Brewing Company
    Minot, North Dakota
    www.littledeepbrewing.com

I agree its a bit confusing, maybe not a lot of people have bought their complete brew systems. They indicate on their site they manufacture them locally. I heard some people indicating they get their hardware from China. I'm really not sure which is correct. I do know that Ager tank is on the forums, maybe they can clarify. I also would love to hear any opinions on Ager's tanks and brewhouses.
    ~Phil

Comment

What size system are you looking for? I might have a different option for you to look into if you are not getting a huge system.

Comment

Originally posted by schmogger
        What size system are you looking for? I might have a different option for you to look into if you are not getting a huge system.
        7bbl steam fired.
        Minot, North Dakota

Comment

I recently purchased a brite and a fermenter from Ryan Marks. He did great work and he was able to produce the tanks in 12 weeks and he was on time. He just started his own business but he has been making other companies a lot of money for quite some time. He is based in Portland, OR and I would highly recommend him. I feel he is a man of his word and I will do business with him again in the years to come. Feel free to PM me and I will give me your info and I can give you a call if you want more info. Here is his website www.marksdmw.com His website is under construction but it does give his contact info. I hope you can do business with him and keep the $$$ in the USA.

Comment

Good stuff, I may contact him as well.
            Nate Cornett
            Yellow Springs Brewery
            Yellow Springs, OH

Comment

So he does total brewhouses?
              Minot, North Dakota

Comment

brewhouses and equipment

Hi Fellas -

Ager Tank has been in the business selling used machinery for many years. We have also been a supplier of new stainless tanks for the beer and wine industry since 2006. The new tanks that we offer are imported and we generally try to stock 2bbl to 30 bbl in house ready to ship. We can generally ship up to 120 bbl conicals new from the factory in Asia and build time is approx 14 weeks.

We build new brewhouses in Portland Oregon using US spec components including Thomsen pumps, Thermaline heat exchangers, and SEW eurodrives for our rake assemblies. Our lead times for new brewhouses are now approx 14 -16 weeks. Our brewhouse are built by Global Stainless in Canby Oregon. Global Stainless is owned by Steve Hambly. Steve started the Pub brewing Co. back in the early 80's and was with both Santa Rosa Stainless and JV Northwest for years prior to starting his own shop. We are the exclusive representative for both the brewhouoses and keg washers that we build with Global Stainless.

We welcome your visit to our fabrication facility as well as the showroom for Ager Tank, in Portland. A list of references are avaiilable and we do our best to respond to customer inquiries as quickly as possible. Please feel free to contact us vie direct email or telephone for additional information.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7bblPBa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	189764

Name:	15bblPBa.jpg
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	189765

Name:	Keg Cleaner MarketingBpb.jpg
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	189763

Regards,
                Jason
                Jason Ager
                Ager Tank & Equipment Co.
                3333 NW Front Ave.
                Portland, OR 97210
                Phone: 503 222-7079
                Fax: 503 222-7459
                www.agertank.com
                jason@agertank.com

Comment

Jason,

thanks for the reply, that's great information. I thought I'd seen you here before on some other thread

I do have a quote from you from a while back, I keep edging closer and closer to being ready to pull the trigger, one of these days I'll have my financing in order
                  ~Phil

Comment

For what its worth, I purchased a used 20 bbl brewhouse from Jason Ager, as well as several used fermenters in several different transactions. I also had Steve Hambly perform several modifications on those tanks and brewhouse. I would vouch for both of them regarding quality of service, value, industry knowledge, and trust-ability.

Comment

Originally posted by thatjonguy
                      So he does total brewhouses?
                      Yes he does.

Comment

we look forward to receiving our equipment

Comment

Anyone around Denver CO, Salt Lake City UT, Bozeman MT or Billings MThave have Ager equipment? Would you mind if I stopped in for a little bit toounless hear your thoughts and take a look at it?

I can't seem to get a response from Ager for references.

I would much appreciate your time!

Feel free to send me a message if you wish! Time frame would be the first two weeks in September.

Thanks in advance!
                          Minot, North Dakota

Comment

I lost the PM and user name from the gentleman thag recently accquired a Ager system, is your system UL listed?
                            Minot, North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                            X