Job Posting: U.S. East Coast Sales Manager (Muntons Malted Ingredients, Inc.)
Job Posting: U.S. East Coast Sales Manager (Muntons Malted Ingredients, Inc.).
Location: Based in the Boston/MA Area - East Coast Territory
Company: Muntons Malted Ingredients Inc. (USA)
Reporting to: Executive Vice President (U.S. Operations)
Qualifications: Minimum 3 years' experience in field sales preferably within the craft brewing sector. Must have a passion and knowledge of the brew craft
Salary: DOE - Competitive + Bonus and Benefits
Muntons has been producing malt and malted ingredients for over 80 years. We have grown to become a significant international player in the supply of malts, malt extracts, homebrew kits, flours and flakes to the food and drinks industry. We're looking to expand our East Coast support by adding a Sales Manager to maintain and increase sales. The Sales Manager will be responsible for new business development to the craft and home brewing sectors through-out the Eastern Seaboard.
This is a dynamic opportunity and an exciting one for the right person. At the heart of Muntons is our integrity in our operations and a passion for our malt and malted ingredients. We love what we make and do! For customers and staff alike, we pride ourselves on being honest and genuine and delivering our promises. We operate with openness and actively encourage personal development. Our aim is to be professional in all aspects of our work so that we can offer a consistently responsive and supportive service to our customers. So, if you have a passion for brewing and looking for much more than just a job...we want to hear from you! Please read on...
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
* Coordinate all direct sales contact activity and the full spectrum of sales operations.
* Provide support for customers and partners by providing detailed product knowledge and application data, including visits.
* Participate in the implementation and delivery of the strategic plans to develop new business sales in the US.
* Liaise with other business functions (Customer Service, Production, New Product Development, Dispatch, Warehouse, Public Relations, etc.) to provide a coherent service to customers.
* Get involved and have fun! Attend/ exhibit at key exhibitions/conferences. Deliver technical talks at industry forums.
Knowledge of Bulk Malt and Sales background preferred. Of course a passion for Brew!
* Knowledge of the U.S. craft brewing industry. Bulk malt & Sacked malt in particular.
* Brewing experience: qualifications in brewing science (Siebel/UCD) not req'd, but preferred.
* Knowledge of malt, malted ingredients and their benefits, applications and use in beverages.
* Demonstrable track record in sales is preferred.
* Computer literate - predominately Microsoft Office, SAP, Business Warehouse & CRM.
* Appropriate math, reading, and writing skills.
* Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
* Personable - ability to communicate and liaise with people at all levels.
* Team player, with the ability to work independently & travel extensively.
* Last, but certainly not least - to be open, honest, and professional with a high level of work ethic and integrity.
To Apply please send us your resume and cover letter (write-up in email) letting us know why you're interested in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email server bounced my email back saying it is restricted.