Thread: Strongsville, Ohio Assistant Brewer Position Available

Strongsville, Ohio Assistant Brewer Position Available

The Brew Kettle a multi award winning 15 year old, growing brewery located in Strongsville, Ohio (44136) is looking for an individual that is physically capable of and mentally focused on all things brewing. Responsibilities will include brewing, cellar work, bottling, filtration, towmotor operation as well as brewery representation at promotional and beer events.

We are in search of self starter with good problem solving and analytical skills. Previous professional brewing experience preferred but not required. A good driving record is a must.

A competitive compensation structure with health care and IRA plans are just a few of the benefits that our staff of over 80 enjoys when they come to work each day.

Please feel free to check out our credentials at www.thebrewkettle.com . There you can link to our email address to send your resume or you can fax it to four four zero- 2 3 nine- eighty-seven -ninety
    Last edited by brewkettle; 03-26-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Hey I have been to your place a few years ago. Nice operation there. Had some Incredible BBQ!!! You should add that to your ad!

Hope you find the person your looking for.

D. Case,

Thanks for the kind words. I guess you just added it to the post for me. Sometimes I forget how cool the place is.

Cheers,
    Chris