Sebago Brewing Company Seeking Brewer - Portland, Maine
Sebago Brewing is looking for a creative, hard working, and talented brewer to join our team.
We operate a production brewery and four brewpubs in beautiful southern Maine. Our eclectic crew of brewers oversees all aspects of the brewing process in our fun, fast-paced and rapidly growing brewery. You will be responsible for contributing your skills and ideas to make our operations better.
• A minimum 1 year professional experience, ready to hit the floor running.
• Knowledge of brewing science, yeast handling, and lab procedures.
• Mechanical, troubleshooting and repairs aptitude.
• Working knowledge of packaging systems, both kegging and bottling.
• Creative problem solving.
• Inventory management
• Flexible availability, including some weekend days.
• Good computer and software skills.
• Ability to take direction recipes and accept constructive criticism.
• Strong ability to multi-task.
• A passion for craft beer, with a dedication to our core values and beliefs.
• Public tours, education, tastings, and ability to interact with brewpub guests
Physical Requirements Include:
• Ability to lift 60 pounds and move 165 pounds safely.
• Ability to work in a wet environment with humidity, steam, and heat.
• Ability to bend, twist, kneel, climb stairs often.
• Manual dexterity.
• Endurance to work long shifts when needed.
Sebago Brewing offers a competitive benefits package. We believe in a healthy balance between work, play, and life.
Please send a cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with BREW FOR SEBAGO in the subject line.
Sebago Brewing Company
Gorham, ME 04038