Anyone ever hear of Zhongde?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever hear of Zhongde?

I've been talking to Zhongde about possibly buying a fermenter and some other equipment. Their prices are very reasonable, but I haven't heard anything about them, and they're from china so I'm a bit weary. Has anyone heard anything about them?

There are a lot of threads on chinese manufactured equipment on the thread. There seem two be to major opinions I've seen.

1. Don't do it. They make inferior quality equipment

and

2. Be careful about how you do it, Get some done by a company that has worked with North American or European brewery design companies that force them to meet higher standards. There is some really high quality stuff coming from China if expectations are clearly set.

So... YMMV, and I've not bought any at all, but I've read this forum a lot over time, and that is what I've gathered. You may do better to search the forums for the other discussions about Chinese equipment. Get a more thorough answer from all those that have actually used it.

I hope that helps. Remember, search is your friend
    ~Phil

Comment

Originally posted by RushingDuckBrew
      I've been talking to Zhongde about possibly buying a fermenter and some other equipment. Their prices are very reasonable, but I haven't heard anything about them, and they're from china so I'm a bit weary. Has anyone heard anything about them?

Sent you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Pompeiisneaks
        There are a lot of threads on chinese manufactured equipment on the thread. There seem two be to major opinions I've seen.

1. Don't do it. They make inferior quality equipment

and

2. Be careful about how you do it, Get some done by a company that has worked with North American or European brewery design companies that force them to meet higher standards. There is some really high quality stuff coming from China if expectations are clearly set.

So... YMMV, and I've not bought any at all, but I've read this forum a lot over time, and that is what I've gathered. You may do better to search the forums for the other discussions about Chinese equipment. Get a more thorough answer from all those that have actually used it.

I hope that helps. Remember, search is your friend
        I would agree with number 2. If you do your homework you can find great equipment in China at great prices. Most of the western suppliers are in fact producing at least part of their equipment in China.

Comment

Working...
        X