Lighthouse Brewing Company Inc. is an established and growing craft brewery located in the heart of Victoria, BC. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Brewer to join our team.
Reporting to the Head Brewer, the successful applicant will be required to perform a variety of duties and multi-task within a very active production facility. Early morning and afternoon shift work may be required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Brew beer in an environmentally friendly 14,000hL brewery. Responsible for all stages of brewing from malt preparation and multiple mashes per day to cooling the wort and pitching yeast.
• Regulation of specific gravity, fermentation temperatures and pressures
• Transfer beer from fermentation to conditioning
• Beer filtration to bright beer tanks
• Clean fermentation tanks and harvest yeast
• Co-ordinate byproduct transfer to local farms
• Perform other plant duties as required
You are a self motivated worker that enjoys a variety of tasks. You have a passion for Craft Beer and have been involved in recipe formulation and/or have created cask beer varieties. An understanding of continuous improvement and a personal drive for quality are essential.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 3 years of direct brewhouse experience.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Still Looking! Fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading craft breweries in British Columbia during this exciting period of growth and change.