Anderson Valley Brewing Co. is looking for a long term cellerperson/brewer. We are located in rural Northern California (about 100 miles north of San Francisco and about 25 miles from the coast). The location is beautiful and local weather is mild. We produce about 45,000 bbls of beer annually on a 100 bbl Huppman brewhouse. We are growing above the industry average and thus have a busy work environment. We produce a range of beers including English and Belgian styles ale, lagers, (intentionally) soured beers and assorted barrel aged beers.
For more information please visit here – www.avbc.com
Duties will include (and thus applicant should be already be familiar with):
* All aspects of cellar operation (safe chemical use and mixing, tank filling, tank venting & tank CIP, cleaning, yeast harvest, more cleaning, recording data, team work, routine maintenance)
* Use of DE and pad Filtration or separator operation
* Brewhouse operations and wort production
* Properly follow all operational procedures safety
* Show up on time ready to work
* Ability to frequently lift or move up to 75 pounds.
* Ability to work well in wet conditions as well as cold or hot environments.
* Ability to safely work around moving machinery and mechanical devices.
* Ability to work in a moderate noise level.
* A capacity to live in a rural community
* Ability to properly follow procedures and learn new techniques
* Ability to work safely
* Ability to get along well with others
* Strong attention to details
* Ability to work in a face paced environment
* being Spanish Bilingual is a plus
Please send resumes to Fal Allen @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, serious applicants only. Those applicants with acceptable resumes must next have a face to face interview in Boonville CA. All travel will need to be funded by the applicant.
This is a unique and fun place to work - I was there for a few years!