Thread: Bop

Bop

Hello, I am going to start a brew on premises. I am interested in talking to anyone who can either fabricate a 4 to 6 kettle system or has a used one for sale. I am also looking for the equipment related to the business. I will be able to take delivery anytime after June 1. Please PM me to discuss.

Thanks,
    John

You are aware somebody had a BOP for sale in your last thread on the subject, yes? Probably worth giving a call to see if it's still available...

http://probrewer.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23422

Yeah, I called and emailed, no response. I didn't see the post for awhile though. It's my fault for not checking in enough. Still hoping to hear from him...

Quote Originally Posted by Rambling1
    Yeah, I called and emailed, no response. I didn't see the post for awhile though. It's my fault for not checking in enough. Still hoping to hear from him...
    Good luck -- I hope it works out for you. Sorry I can't be of more help than that!

BOP For sale

Hello John,
    I don't have the kettles etc to make the beer, but I have all the "backend" equipment for sale. This would include a 12x16 cooler, filter/carbonation machines, sanitizer, counter pressure fiilers, pneumatic capper, kegs, carboys, and all the bits and pieces that go with that. Call me if you have any questions. 250-938-3253.

Dale