Lighthouse Brewing Company Inc. is an established and growing craft brewery located in the heart of Victoria, BC. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Cellarman to join our team.
Reporting to the Head Brewer, the successful applicant will be required to perform a variety of duties and multi-task within a very active production facility. Early morning, afternoon and weekend shift work may be required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct transfers of beer from fermentation vessels to conditioning tanks
• Harvest and management of multiple yeast strains in an aseptic and best-practice manner
• Filtration of conditioned beer
• CIP of fermentation, conditioning and bright beer tanks
• Analysis of conditioned and bright beer to ensure it meets packaging specifications
• Perform all tasks timely and efficiently, and in a manner that integrates seamlessly with brewhouse and packaging operations
• A variety of other brewery duties as required
You are a self motivated worker that enjoys a variety of tasks and you have a passion for Craft Beer. An understanding of continuous improvement and a personal drive for quality are essential.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 2 years of brewery experience.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org