Full Time Brewer in Cincinnati
Christian Moerlein Brewing Company is looking for a full-time brewer.
The primary duties will include, but not be limited to:
1) Raw materials inventory
2) Wort production
3) Yeast handling
4) Fermentation and aging monitoring
5) Beer transfer
7) Cleaning and maintenance
8) QA/QC testing
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
1) A minimum of 2 years experience in a production brewery or brewpub, and/or a degree or certification in brewing studies.
2) A bachelors or associate degree in sciences, engineering, or other related course work.
3) Ability to work independently and unsupervised for long and irregular hours.
4) Problem-solver with great attention to details.
5) Quick and continuous learner who is passionate about beer.
6) Knowledge of safety processes including hazardous materials.
7) Physical capability of routinely and repeatedly lifting 60 pounds.
8) Good communication skills and ability to interact with the public.
If you want to become part of this exciting venture, please e-mail your cover letter, resume, references, and salary requirements to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
The Christian Moerlein Brewing Company is located in the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood of Cincinnati.
Christian Moerlein Brewing Company