Looking for a production Brewer
Devilís Canyon Brewing Co. located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area is seeking an experienced brewer. We are a steadily growing company, and need another brewer to help keep pace.
Applicants should :
1. Have at least 1-2 years of hands on experience in commercial brewing.
2. Be able to lift 55lbs repeatedly.
3. Be able to think critically and act accordingly.
4. Have a passion for producing quality craft beers.
5. Have good record keeping and communication skills.
6. Understand SOPís regarding all manufacturing and sanitation standards.
7. Be willing to work swing shifts including overnights, and some weekends.
8. Be honest, punctual, and dependable.
The emphasis of this position is brewing. As in most small companies it is often necessary to wear multiple hats. You will be expected to perform filtration, cellar work, cleaning, and other duties as needed. Primary responsibilities will Include: milling, brewing, tank and brewhouse CIP, yeast handling, cleaning, and preparing for the next shift.
If you think you have these qualifications and would like to be a part of our team please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.