Full time Packaging Manager in the SF Bay Area
DRAKE’S BREWING COMPANY is a growing urban craft brewery operating in San Leandro, California. Every part of the process is “hands on” for the Drake’s brewers. (The words “hand-crafted” were never more appropriate.) It is a true bootstrap brewery. Growing tank by tank over the years, the brewery is worked hard, everyday.
We are looking for a hands-on Packaging Manager to lead our packaging department. The person selected for this position will be responsible for all aspects of packaging; maintaining packaging inventory, team building, and troubleshooting equipment.
• At least two years professional brewery experience, preferably with packaging and management experience as well
• Demonstrated long-term commitment to the industry
• Passion, creativity, technical savvy and a commitment to quality and hard work
• Safety oriented and aware
• Physical capability of lifting 60 pounds and/or moving 165 pounds repeatedly
•Attention to detail and high mechanical aptitude
•Must be able to work flexible shifts with varying hours including weekends
•Team player and clear communicator
*Barrel experience a PLUS
**We will be taking delivery of a BRAND NEW 16 head Prospero/GAI Monoblock the first week of May.