No announcement yet.

Replacement parts for 18 ltr Coke Kegs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement parts for 18 ltr Coke Kegs.

Hi all,

When everyone is finished recovering from the CBC in San Diego I was hoping someone would know a company who carries replacement parts for 18 ltr Coke Kegs. I use them for storing yeast and finings for transfers and the ones I have all the rubber parts on the lid and In and Out quick disconnects are wearing out and causing sealing problems. If anyone knows a source please give me a shout out!

Cheers,

Dave Woodward
    Head Brewer
    Tofino Brewing Co.

CHI Company:

The Chi-Company, a home brewing company since 1996 Quick Disconnect System Manifold [QD-Manifold] - QUICK DISCONNECT MANIFOLD Allows you to attach  QDs together in one manifold. You could use this as a cleaning & sanitizing hose manifold, gas distribution manifold, product distribution manifold, etc. Standard is one gas port at end, one liquid port at end, liquid ports on side. The number of ports listed include the

I didn't go to CBC
    Nat West

Comment

Try www.foxxequipment.com

Mark

Comment

Pretty much any homebrew shop will have what you need.

Comment

Yes, just do a search for "ball lock keg", "Corny keg" or "Cornelius keg" and you'll find a ton of suppliers for every possible part on those kegs.

I have purchased parts from CHI Company before (link above) and found their prices to be reasonable and my items shipped quickly.
          Kevin Shertz
          Chester River Brewing Company
          Chestertown, MD

Comment

Working...
          X