Experienced Brewer Needed in Dallas area
Lakewood Brewing Company is Dallas’ newest brewery set to open within the next 30 days.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced brewer to lead brewery operations and join our team.
• 3+ years brewery experience
• Raw material ordering, inventory and handling
• Must be able to lift 55# bags
• All brewhouse operations including mashing, boiling, cooling and yeast handling
• Monitoring fermentations, conditioning, dry hopping and filtration
• CIP, SIP and keeping a tight ship
• Maintaining QC throughout all aspect of the brewing process
• Ability to maintaining good working relationships with all departments
• Enthusiasm for the world of craft beer and brewing damn good beer
• Strong mechanical, repair and troubleshooting ability a plus
• Lab experience a plus
• Packaging brewery experience a plus
• Bottling line experience a plus
Lakewood brewing is a family owned and operated microbrewery located 20 minutes from downtown Dallas. We specialize in internationally inspired and locally crafted beers. We'll be producing 4 year round, 4 seasonal and 4 limited edition beers. We have a new 30bbl Newlands brewhouse and will be packaging in 12 and 22oz bottles on a 12-12-1 Comac bottling line. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and make your mark in one of the fastest growing craft beer markets in the country.
Email your resume to:
Last edited by lakewoodbrewing; 05-24-2012 at 01:59 PM.