Quality Assurance Lab Technican
About the Company
TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR CAREER
The best people are the best ingredients for our World Class company. Add yourself to the mix at The Samuel Adams Brewery Company.
Just like our beer is the result of the perfect mix of the finest ingredients and products, our world-class company is the result of the perfect combination of high quality talent and enthusiasm. We are looking to add "new ingredients" to our organization. That "new ingredient" could be you.
About the Opportunity
We are in need of an experienced Quality Assurance Lab Technician to provide extended coverage for analysis of brewing process.
Typical duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sample prep for analysis of all process related testing
- Instrument operation and maintenance
- Consistent coverage; audit and review
- Support various process evaluations for beer, water and CIP integrity related to all in process needs
- Ability to handle, extensive walking, standing, kneeling, crouching, lifting (up to 50 lbs), twisting, climbing, reaching
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, climb flights of stairs, work from elevated areas, and wear hearing protection when required by the job.
- Tolerate summer/winter temperature conditions and Hot and Cold room environments
- Must be available to support shift, weekend and holiday schedules as required
Education and experience:
- Four year degree is plus, advanced knowledge of chemistry, biology or related subject
- 3-5 years general work experience in lab facility or industrial setting preferred
- Microbiology experience strongly preferred
- Experience in QA or QC role in industry or medical orientation
- Brewing knowledge and experience a plus
- Computer literacy of Microsoft programs, Excel, Word, database entry
*Samuel Adams Brewery Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/vtnxqsd