Pro Brewer/Real Beer looking for User Experience expert
Realbeer.com and Probrewer.com are looking for a freelance User Experience expert to help lead a website redesign project. This person will work closely with the creative project team to act as the end-user advocate directing the user experience of two new websites. The UX Designer will translate business and user task analysis into functional requirements that drive the development of user interaction solutions for the Web and mobile.
1. Participate in conceptual development of the project, including brainstorms, comps, layouts, development, site navigation and user interface.
2. Provide direction and feedback on digital media to the Creative Team based on experience, research, analysis, current trends and user testing.
3. Create site architecture, wireframes, storyboards, task flows, personas and user interaction documentation.
4. Provide sitewide taxonomies and provide content direction according to personas.
5. Manage user experience design and production processes, and document user experience best practices.
• 5+ years of experience in the digital design, advertising or interactive marketing industry.
• Must have experience working in interaction/interface design or as a human factors resource in a web-based software development environment.
• Experience with usability testing (planning, administration, analysis and documentation)
• Experience in the design of intuitive, user-centered application interfaces for Web-applications
• Familiarity with web and social networking implementation methods and constraints
• Must prove in-depth experience working with Wordpress
• Beer industry knowledge and passion a plus
Submit your resume to: