Brewer - Lonerider Brewing Company (Raleigh, NC)
Lonerider Brewing Company in Raleigh, NC has an immediate opening for an experienced, full-time Brewer. We are a dedicated team who love our job. We're looking for a fun, hard working person with an unyielding dedication to quality to join our team and we will accept nothing less!
Our production will exceed 10,000 BBLs in 2012, and more growth is coming our way. A new facility is in the planning stages to accommodate our increasing volume. This is an excellent opportunity to join a brewery with a bright future and long-term goals along with working and living in the North Carolina Triangle area.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- all brewhouse operations including manual milling, mashing, boiling, and knock-out
- raw material handling of malt, hops, yeast and ancillary ingredients
- monitoring fermentations, conditioning, dry hopping and DE filtration and/or centrifuge
- CIP brewhouse, fermenters/bright tanks
- upkeep, organization & cleanliness of brewery
- strong mechanical troubleshooting and repair ability
- ability to work independently while maintaining good working relationships with all departments
- maintaining routine paperwork
- reporting directly to the Head Brewer
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- minimum or two years brewing experience (brewery or brewpub)
- outgoing personality
- possess a degree or diploma in Brewing is preferred
- ability to work all shifts, additional hours & weekends as required
- ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- working to high quality standards with and without direct supervision
- ability to understand and follow SOPs
- ability to lift 50-75 lbs to shoulder height repeatedly
- ability to stand on your feet for an 8 hour shift
- ability to maneuver beer kegs (165 lbs)
- an aptitude for trouble shooting basic mechanical & electrical systems is preferred but not required
Interested applicants should send a cover letter & resume to Ian VanGundy (email@example.com). Please include “Brewer Position” in the subject line of the email. Please do not send PM’s or phone the brewery. Brewer applicants must have previous commercial brewing experience, preferably in a packaging environment. Applicants without professional experience may not receive a response.
Position is full-time and wages will commensurate with skills and experience.
Last edited by BoyoBeerDude; 05-18-2012 at 05:20 AM.