TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR CAREER…
The best people are the best ingredients for our World Class company. Add yourself to the mix at The Boston Beer Company.
Just like our beer is the result of the perfect mix to the finest ingredients and products, our world-class company is the result of the perfect combination of high quality talent. The Boston Beer Company is constantly looking to add “new ingredients” to increase the quality of our organization. That “new ingredient” could be you!
About the Opportunity
We are currently looking for a Packaging Supervisor at our Cincinnati brewery. The Packaging Supervisor reports to the Assistant Packaging Manager and has direct responsibility in leading the hourly packaging team in the department day-to-day operations.
Ingredients To Be A Successful Packaging Supervisor:
* Key leadership responsibility for driving a positive work culture, attitude and continuous improvement.
* Implements packaging plan by studying production orders; assembling necessary resources; setting-up equipment; monitoring results; adjusting and improving performance.
* Must be able to work in and promote a team and “safety first” environment.
* Insure daily and consistent communications and shift meetings are provided for hourly employees.
* Insure daily and consistent communications and shift meetings are provided for hourly associates.
* Accurate and timely reporting of associate hours for payroll purposes.
* Positive influence and team builder for associates.
* Knowledgeable on company policies and procedures and administers them in a fair and consistent manner.
* Conduct training in all aspects of job.
* Promote Boston Beer culture and participate in company functions.
* Certified in CPR and First Aid.
* Administer employee attendance program.
* Improve GMP and quality of housekeeping for a food grade manufacturing facility.
* Ensure all packaging components and codes are correct for product produced.
To Be Mixed With:
* BA/BS degree strongly preferred.
* Proven leadership skills in a manufacturing environment.
* Four years front Line Supervisory experience, in a high-speed manufacturing environment, food/beverage packaging experience preferred.
* Effective verbal & written communication skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Knowledge of HACCP, GMPs, Process Improvement and Process Control a plus.
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact 888.800.2424 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/tndybg8
Last edited by bostonbeer; 06-14-2012 at 08:38 AM.