TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR CAREER…
The best people are the best ingredients for our World Class company. Add yourself to the mix at The Boston Beer Company.
Just like our beer is the result of the perfect mix to the finest ingredients and products, our world-class company is the result of the perfect combination of high quality talent. The Boston Beer Company is constantly looking to add “new ingredients” to increase the quality of our organization. That “new ingredient” could be you!
About the Opportunity
We are currently looking for a Packaging Manager at our Cincinnati brewery. This position reports to the Director of Brewery Operations and has responsibility for directing the activities of the Packaging Department. Position requires direct involvement with daily operations to ensure all production requirements are attained. Assures activities support facility goals and objectives. Reporting to this position are Packaging supervisors and Assistant Packaging Manager.
Ingredients To Be A Successful Packaging Manager:
- Provide leadership for the development of a Continuous Improvement culture within the Packaging Department.
- Participates in continual development and revision of standard operating procedures within the packaging area.
- Responsible for the selection and training of personnel required to meet the demands of the facility.
- Assists in establishing and ensuring K.P.I.’s in area of responsibility to meet/exceed facility objectives.
- Ensures the development and deployment of a safe and healthy work environment including appropriate training in safety practices.
- Insures GMP programs exceed expectations.
- Provides positive leadership throughout the organization and ensures staff develops to their full potential.
- Creates and fosters a team environment that demonstrates genuine concern for personal and professional development of all employees.
- Communicates effectively with all employees, operations management, and a variety of external constituents and vendors.
- Leads department team members to ensure quality, delivery, and costs are continuously being improved to achieve company objectives.
- Submission and management of budgets for packaging department.
To Be Mixed With:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field is required. Engineering or MBA degree preferred.
- A minimum of seven- ten years of experience working in a similar managerial role within the high-speed bottling, canning or food manufacturing industry.
- Prefer experience working within a progressive union environment.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products.
- Formal problem solving expertise required, Six Sigma preferred.
- Experience and exposure to system and procedure set up.
And Served to You With...
A variety of benefits including extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discount stock purchase plan, a 401K program with a generous company match and a competitive compensation package.
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact 888.800.2424 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/cq83ydc
Last edited by bostonbeer; 06-06-2012 at 12:31 PM.