TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR CAREER…
The best people are the best ingredients for our World Class company. Add yourself to the mix at The Boston Beer Company.
Just like our beer is the result of the perfect mix to the finest ingredients and products, our world-class company is the result of the perfect combination of high quality talent. The Boston Beer Company is constantly looking to add “new ingredients” to increase the quality of our organization. That “new ingredient” could be you!
About the Opportunity
We are accepting applications for the Brewing Operator position in our Cincinnati brewery. The work environment is fast-paced, furious, and high-energy. You'll be working with an award-winning team with an impressive track record.
Our Brewing Operators are expected to be able to learn every aspect of the brewing process. An operator can find him or herself working on anything from the kegline and forklift operation to the mixing of ingredients and the cleaning of tanks.
Ingredients To Be A Successful Brewing Operator:
- Kegline and forklift operation
- Cleaning/rinsing tanks
- Materials staging
- Working with hazardous chemicals
To Be Mixed With:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Strong mathematical skills required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Two or more years of experience in manufacturing (more specifically food and beverage industry) strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work independently, often with little supervision, in a fast-paced, high-responsibility environment.
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact 888.800.2424 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Last edited by bostonbeer; 06-19-2012 at 08:47 AM.