BrewMaster Needed for Yellowhead Brewery Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Position available immediately.
We are looking for a long term brewmaster to run our two year old 35HL Microbrewery located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The brewery is housed in a spacious historic building and has its own event space/bar.
Applicants must have:
- 3-5 years experience in commercial brewing
- Upper management skills
- Must be self motivated long term player
- Knowledge in all aspects of commercial brewing, packaging and distribution
- Skills in recipe formulation
- PR skills
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- Interim accommodations available
The ideal candidate will have formal training either through a recognized program and/or on-the-job experience. You must be passionate about craft brewing, extremely detail oriented, physically fit, and insistent on a sanitary brewhouse. This is a unique opportunity for you to lead a microbrewery to regional and even national success.
We are located in Edmonton, Alberta which is a beautiful prairie city of 1 million. We are only 4 hours away from the picturesque Rocky Mountains.
We are here:http://www.facebook.com/yellowheadbrewery
Edmonton, Alberta is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmonton
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org