Pint Glasses for Brewpub - long term

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pint Glasses for Brewpub - long term

I'm looking for a glassware supplier (who knew it would be this hard) that can supply me with the look of the traditional "imperial Pint" with the government stamp, however I would like a 16 oz glass (I know). I then want a 20 - 22 0z mug for our "mug club" members.

Any suggestions / help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve
    Cambridgebrewhouse.com
    ctbrewpub

We get all of our stamped pints and half pints from uk brewing in Lancaster. Good luck finding 16 oz, ours are 20 and 10 in tulip and nonic.

Comment

Pint Glasses

Adam at Catamount Glass has been very good to us. email him at adam@catglass.com The turn around times are great and the product is very high quality

Matthew

Comment

a suggestion

IMHO:
        You could use 16oz "tumblers" for your sandard beer glass and 20 oz "real pints" for your mug club. tumblers are cheep and easy to get, a plus becuse you will go though alot of them! Your mug club then would get 4 extra ounces in a cool glass. (assumingly for the same price) Also think about stemware for Belgians/barleywine and traditional schooners for weiss bier.
        Brewmaster, Minocqua Brewing Company
        tbriggs@minocquabrewingcompany.com
        "Your results may vary"

Comment

Our glass suppliers will mark what we want where we want it. If you're looking for some approving body in NA it doesn't exist. Mark on your own mark and don't cheat. It'll play in Peoria.

Comment

Working...
          X