Thread: Pint Glass Silkscreen Company

Pint Glass Silkscreen Company

I'm trying to track down a quality company to silk screen my brewery's pint glasses and growler jugs. Does anyone have any leads I could use? Contact me at info@glacierbrewing.com.

Thanks, Dave

Try grandstand sportswear in Lawrence Kansas.
    You can reach them at 1 800 767 8951 or 785 843 8888.

Brew Pack

We use a company called Brew Pack out of Utah. There headquaters may be in California. They are good if you are planning things ahead. If you fall behind on ordering they can't scramble very well and may leave you hanging. Plan ahead!! Good company to work with overall.

Todd Malloy

pint glass and growlers

I have to second Brewmonkey's recomendation. Grandstands is a great company with VERY FAST turn around time. I have been using them for 5 years and love them. They offer everything from pint glasses to t-shirts. All your brew stuff needs.

SocorroSprings Guest
    We have been dealing with brewpack for the last several years. Prior to them we used grandstand. Brewpack's quality is better but their customer service has become so incredibly poor over the past year that we are going to switch. We are disappointed that what once was such a good company has fallen to the wayside due to poor customer service. Our orders drag out to over six weeks for simple misprints; we are lied to regarding the status of our orders, printing quality has slipped, overall they just aren't up to par.

So sad.

Cal Glass in Oakland is on the ball. They sell both bottles and glassware, either printed or not. Elsa Kennedy is the glassware contact. 510 635-7700 or something close

I've recently used Arton in Lively, VA - their website is www.ArtonImp.com, but warning: emails sent to the address on that site go unanswered.

Other than this small glitch, I have found them easy to work with, great service (they had to short my grolwer order a bit, but called me first to see if it was okay...), and they hit their projected timing right on.

And they're DIRT CHEAP! Ask about Summer sale prices.

804-462-0948

Scott

The one to avoid!

We made the mistake of trying to save some $$ by going through discountmugs.com. Don't make the same error! It wasn't until most of them had been sold or given away that we started getting reports that they weren't surviving a dishwasher. We took our remaining stock home, put them through the machine and over half of them came out with part, or most of the logo gone. When I brought this to their attention, they directed me to a FAQ page that discusses handling and the fact that they are not dishwasher safe, and told me that because they are "promotional" they don't recommend dishwashing (as if there is some logical connection between the two). As far as I'm concerned, a pint glass that can't be dishwashed is worthless, and a company that doesn't clearly state that limitation on the product page is deceptive. Stay away, I say!