Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electric Commerical Tankless Water Heater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Commerical Tankless Water Heater?

Anybody out there know of and/or have experience with any electric tankless commerical water heaters? Looking to avoid the cost of venting a natural gas unit as we're going to be in a middle-unit with 25 ft ceilings and no chance of venting out the front or side block walls. Thanks.

I looked into the electrical ones and they use alot of power. Rinnai makes a tankless outdoor unit that has a direct vent on the unit itself and is designed to mount on an outside wall and then run a hot water line into the building. Conceivably you could mount it anywhere outside the building and run your hot line in. The clearance required is minimal and you can even remote the thermostat into your brewery so you can control the temp without going outside to the unit. Here is the link.

Discover why millions of families rely on their Rinnai tankless water heater and home heating appliances for total home comfort.
    Luch Scremin
    Engine 15 Brewing Co.
    luch at engine15 dot com

Comment

Great info, thanks.

Comment

In addition to using lots of power, they come with a premium price. I believe 25' of venting per Rinnai's specs would be much much cheaper than the additional charge of using an electric water heater vs natural gas.
        Nat West

Comment

Considering the better heating capacity and flow of gas as well, looks like I'll be making some holes!
          Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X