Distribution software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distribution software?

Anyone know of a cheap distribution software? Ima mor einterested in inventory control, invoice printing, etc.
    Thanks!

A clarifying question: When you say distribution software, are you talking about a full blown inventory planning type of tool - as in a DRP system? Or an even larger scale MRPII system where you can also plan your materials?

If you want basic invoice printing functionality with "inventory light" (no forward planning capabilities), you might want to try Quickbooks - it will also give you a place to do your accounting activities, as that's the primary function. I find that it meets my current, albiet limited needs.

Just my $.02
    Scott

Comment

Is this the one?

Thank you. Yes a very light version will probably work for me initially. Is this the one you reccomend?

QuickBooks: Premier Manufacturing & Wholesale Edition

Comment

Yes, that's it. But actually, I use the BASIC Quickbooks edition without the Manufacturing extras, and it covers my needs so far (all 5 months worth of my tiny operation). I can't use it for raw materials - and only use a little of the finished goods inventory stuff, so maybe the version you cite would be better suited - and only costing a little more.

Scott

Comment

Working...
        X