Gopher Kegs - Customer Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gopher Kegs - Customer Review

I feel compelled to write a review about my recent keg purchase from Gopher Kegs. They didn't ask me to write this review but sometimes you just receive such great service you want to share your experience with others. I have been purchasing several different components for my nanobrewery. Each purchase makes me wonder if I chose the right source for the product and if they are going to provide me with good customer service and follow-up.

I recently received my shipment of new kegs from Gopher Kegs. My contact at Gopher Kegs was Scott. Scott made it very easy to deal with his company from my very first contact. He was quick to respond to my emails and produced me several different variations of quotes in a timely manner. The kegs arrived securely packaged and a few days early. Needless to say, the order was filled as promised. After the kegs were delivered, I received a follow-up email from Scott thanking me for my business and providing me his telephone number if I have any issues with the kegs.

This is the kind of business relationship I am looking for! Thank you Scott and Gopher Kegs. As my Nano grows, I will be back to purchase more kegs.

Job well done,

Eric Knudson
    Last edited by nosdunk; 06-09-2013, 10:22 PM. Reason: type

Same experience with our brewery! Ordered 140 embossed kegs, service was great and price was the best around.

Comment

Gopher Kegs

I saw this and I never say anything on here, but they have been nothing but great with me and my brewery. They also called to make sure we made it back with our load safely the next day. Great service! And they let us pick up the kegs on a Saturday!

Comment

Gopher Kegs

Same here. We've ordered multiple pallets of 50L and slims and all is well. Ordering more next week as a matter of fact.
        Mike Halker
        Due South Brewing Co.
        South Florida, USA

Comment

Just got a pallet from Gopher and the kegs are wonderful. Will definitely do business again!

THAT Brewery
          Pine, Az
          THAT Brewery
          Pine & Cottonwood, Az
          www.thatbrewery.com

Comment

Sounds like the service is great. What about the quality of the kegs?

Comment

Gopher Rocks!

I have to agree with the above! We are a new micro and recently had the need for more sixtels. I took a chance on Gopher Kegs to save a little money and I'm glad I did. They will be my future supplier. Both Scott and Helmut are easy to work with and provide great service. We ordered a pallet of sixty kegs. The kegs are great with no issues and arrived a day early.

Comment

I just received my second purchase from Gopher Kegs and am very impressed with this company. They have once again exceeded my expectations. I called them in the afternoon for a quote request. By the end of the day, I had received my request. I made the purchase and the kegs were shipped out the following morning. I received my kegs extremely quick and as promised.

These are quality kegs and I will be back for more. Keep up the good work.

Comment

This helps me a lot. One less thing I have to shop around for. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Great customer service and unbeatable pricing

I am an almost probrewer working on getting all my ducks in a row to open a nano. I contacted Gopher Kegs last night and I had a quote waiting for me when I woke up this morning. In fact, I had two quotes so I could pick the best option for me. Since this was my first keg purchase I wanted a small order. That wasn't a problem with them.

With all the less-than-desirable vendors out there I am glad to know that there are still trustworthy companies to work with.

Thanks Gopher Kegs.

ps- I'll update after their arrival.

Comment

Can anybody speak to their experience with using the kegs themselves? I understand the pricing and service is top notch, which is fantastic, but would someone who has used them for a while let us know how the kegs have been doing for them? Any issues? Thanks.

Comment

We use Gopher Kegs

No issues. Great service. The kegs are great too. We have about 100 of them.

Rich

Comment

I know this thread is a year old, but does anyone have anything positive or negative to say about the quality of the kegs coming from Gopher?

Comment

Gopher Kegs

We have been using Gopher kegs for several years now and have had no issues with the kegs. We own several hundred(s) of Gopher kegs 1/6 and 1/2 bbl. No issues and as stated very easy guys to work with. We are completely satisfied with the quality of the kegs and the service.
                            Marty

Comment

I agree with martyl. I've been very happy with their kegs and they have great customer service.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X