Pub Brewing Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pub Brewing Sucks

Just wanted to vent, I was prompted by the guy trying to find a name for his pub that also had the misfortune of dealing with Pub Brewing Co. They are the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with period in any line of work. Unless you want to buy a new piece of equipment they will waste your time and or rip you off all the while promising to make it right. Well a couple years later and they have done nothing to correct my situation. I also know they owe another brewery in town thousands of dollars on a consignment scam. NEVER deal with these guys, I have absolutely no idea how they are still in bussiness. They even had the audacity to ask to use a picture of my setup on their website. Unbelievable.
    Big Willey
    "You are what you is." FZ

No Luck Either

I ve been trying to get replacement door gaskets for a month now. They don't return my phone calls and their tech guy is always "gone" when I have questions. They were quick to take my credit card number, though. UGH!!

Shoes

Comment

PUB Systems

hi guys ,what you know i am not the only one hopefully more brewers coming forward with her expirience with PUB SYSTEMS.have all a good brewday tomorrow.h. mois
      Harald Mois

Comment

Pub Brewing Sucks

I almost forgot, I dident delete the post - so who did? MR administrator
        Harald Mois

Comment

good to know

Good to know. Thanks for having the stones to say so, you'll be saving a lot of struggling start ups like myself the extra hassles. The normal stress is more than most can take on top of having fly-by-night equipment mfg. More info like this is a welcome read. Thanks again.

Comment

just be glad..

just be glad you dont have a traditional system. i couldn't imagine pub being any worse. i bet your tanks alteast have polished sanitary welds on the interior. ive seen nicer welds on mufflers. parts are extinct as well as the company.

Comment

Pub Gaskets

Hey Shoes,

Any luck with a source for those replacement gaskets? I've had a heck of a time sourcing them locally here, and am met with HUGE tooling prices to have
              one or two custom made.

Any info would be most appreciated.

Scott

Comment

For hard to find gasket needs contact Dick Vietler Reichel Korfmann CO. They specialize in custom rubber and have made us manway gaskets to our specs (dimensions and FDA materials etc.) for below $150us each.

(414) 562-0787
                1987 W. Purdue Street
                Milwaukee, WI 53209
                USA

Hope this helps.

Comment

Pub Brewing Gaskets

Originally posted by Sir Brewsalot
                  Hey Shoes,

Any luck with a source for those replacement gaskets? I've had a heck of a time sourcing them locally here, and am met with HUGE tooling prices to have
                  one or two custom made.

Any info would be most appreciated.

Scott
                  Our Liquid Assets manway gasket has been successfully tested on a Pub Brewing system with excellent results. (Thanks Rick Huebert!) You can visit our website, or give me a call at (877) 456-5230 to order. Quantity breaks are available.

Dwight Clark
                  BreweryGaskets.com
                  Jet Gasket & Seal Co
                  Brewerygaskets.com
                  (702) 448-6787

Comment

Originally posted by gasketman
                    Our Liquid Assets manway gasket has been successfully tested on a Pub Brewing system with excellent results. (Thanks Rick Huebert!) You can visit our website, or give me a call at (877) 456-5230 to order. Quantity breaks are available.

Dwight Clark
                    BreweryGaskets.com
                    Nice. If you are really trying to direct someone to your Website make it easy on them and post a link. It appears you have a nice line.
                    Cheers & I'm out!
                    David R. Pierce
                    NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
                    POB 343
                    New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Gaskets

The above mentioned sources and many others can be found in the Probrewer.com supplier database.
                      Cheers!
                      Banjo Bandolas
                      Probrewer.com
                      v- 541-284-5500
                      banjo@probrewer.com

Comment

Working...
                      X