Thread: Taproom in Mpls/St. Paul metro

Taproom in Mpls/St. Paul metro

We are working on opening a taproom only microbrewery in MN. Currently raising capital (friends & family round) and plan to also do a kickstarter raise for some equipment after base financing is complete (crowdfunding will be "bonus" money and not core financial need to be successful).
    Currently over 50% of the funds needed to pull the trigger and are ahead of schedule.
    Anyone willing to share their success stories on finding that rich uncle?

Where?

Where in the metro? Just curious

We have not yet finalized our lease so cannot state a specific city, but we are planning to open south of the Minnesota River in Dakota County. We are ~1 month away from firming up a lease, pending favorable discussions with the target city.

Very Interested

Quote Originally Posted by brm View Post
    We are working on opening a taproom only microbrewery in MN. Currently raising capital (friends & family round) and plan to also do a kickstarter raise for some equipment after base financing is complete (crowdfunding will be "bonus" money and not core financial need to be successful).
    Currently over 50% of the funds needed to pull the trigger and are ahead of schedule.
    Anyone willing to share their success stories on finding that rich uncle?
    We are very interested in making a nice investment, but would be even more interested in becoming partners. Would you be willing to discuss some level of a partnership opportunity? We are an experienced start-up microbrewery in the Twin Cities, but are considering partnership opportunities to achieve the desired start-up scale to make this successful. If so, please leave me your email or contact info. to discuss further.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HopSpeakBrewing View Post
    We are very interested in making a nice investment, but would be even more interested in becoming partners. Would you be willing to discuss some level of a partnership opportunity? We are an experienced start-up microbrewery in the Twin Cities, but are considering partnership opportunities to achieve the desired start-up scale to make this successful. If so, please leave me your email or contact info. to discuss further.

Thanks
    Always open to friendly discussions to see if we can work together in some fashion. PM me your name & email and I'll reach out to see about a day to meet and talk.