looking for ratings of brewing software on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for ratings of brewing software on here

any body have any brewing software they like/dislike. or link to an existing thread
    Doug A Moller
    Brewmaster
    The Moller Brew House
    (405)226-3111

Beersmith is all I use for brewing. Use some different spreadsheets for water adjusting.

Comment

In terms of BeerTools, Beersmith, and Promash, my advice is to buy them all and see which one you like the best. They are each ~$30 so it's not a major investment. I personally started with Beertools when I was homebrewing years ago and so it's what I'm used to at this point. Both Beertools and Beersmith are in new versions with regular updates which means new features and such are being added and bugs generally get dealt with while Promash is no longer supported (I believe).

I still use beer tools for a couple of thei calculators such as the hop degradation.
      Beejay
      Pipeworks Brewing Company

Comment

I believe beersmith can still be downloaded for free in a fully functioning but time-limited demo.
        DFW Employment Lawyer
        http://kielichlawfirm.com

Comment

Originally posted by mashpaddled View Post
          I believe beersmith can still be downloaded for free in a fully functioning but time-limited demo.
          Yep! Its a great program that is easy to use and well-supported.

Bru'n Water is an excellent, spreadsheet-based application for water adjustments.
          Kyle Kohlmorgen
          Process/Automation Consultant
          St. Louis, MO

Comment

Working...
          X