Head Brewer Salary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to the numbers

New ba salary survey is out. I'd start there... But remember: you want average beer? Then hire an average brewer, pay em average wage, get average performance. You might be better served by turnin the whole model on its head: make it possible through thoughtful bonus plan based on performance to make more than the average.... And choose your candidate carefully.
    Larry Horwitz

Comment

It seems from my years that the way to be profitable in a brewery is when your beer demands a higher price because it is better than others, and enough customers know, care, and are willing to pay another .25 or .50 for a pint.

Reputation is any business's most valuable asset. When tourists come to town, you want them to have already have plans to come to your place, not merely hear from the kid at the gas station that there is a brewery in town.

Pay extra for quality people. Get paid extra for the resulting higher quality beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Horwitz
        New ba salary survey is out. I'd start there...
        Do you have a link to that?
        Jeff Byrne

Comment

BA salary survey

it's in the members only section of the web site...and in the current New Brewer

Featured Resources Resource Hub Fresh Resources for Your Business. Learn More Online Training Center Education on Your Schedule. Learn More DEI Brewing
          Larry Horwitz

Comment

Working...
          X