No announcement yet.

IBD General Cert in Brewing and Packaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who has taken the exam (GCBP) or any IBD exam can you tel me what locations you know of to take it. I have Emailed the IBD and they dont seem to be in too much of a hurry to get back to me.

Comment

Spitfire,

Here's a link for exam locations for the 2006 diploma exam, etc.

When I took the GCBP exam my west coast locations were either Davis, or Creston, BC. I chose Creston as it was closest. Hope this info helps!
      Mike Jordan
      Brewmaster
      Boxing Cat Brewery
      Shanghai, P.R. China
      michael@boxingcatbrewery.com

Comment

The test are mainly held at Miller plants around the country. Milwaukee, Albany, GA are the few I remember for sure. They also have the test at UC-Davis.
        Scott Isham
        Harper's Brewpub

Comment

I took the GCBP at the UCDavis campus. apparently arrangements can be made to sit the exam at any college or university if you go through the davis course.

Comment

Thanks for the locations everyone. Now all I gotta do is get the studying done and pass the thing. I picked up the CD Rom and some old sample tests. Every time I review I run into stuff I've already forgotten.

Comment

I got a letter from the IDB the other day and they are letting me take the test at a TechnicalCollege about 20 min from my home!!!

Comment

Working...
              X