Keg Management......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keg Management......

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any other companies like Microstar out there. I have looked hard, but have come up empty. Any help would be appreciated!

Gasparini

Update?

Does anyone have any update to this thread. Its been amost 5 years and I am in a similar situaiton. My upcoming brewery is located in the North East if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

What does Microstar do?

Comment

Microstar

They are in the business of keg management. SO if you want to use kegs but dont want the overhead of keg storage/ownership/management and maintenance, they will do it for you. You basically rent the kegs on a per/use basis. It a great idea, however they have 500/keg per month requirement, terrible customer service and high prices. I find it hard to believe there is no competition, even on a local and smaller level. I am in the North East.

This is such a good idea I would even consider it as a business. Does anyone see a need for this type of service?

Comment

I think we can all agree, good vendors are worth there weight in gold. And what better vendor then someone who knows the industory challenges and the tough business of microbrewing.

Comment

Keg Management Service

While this is an old post I thought I would give it an update. I am from a company called KegCraft. We offer Keg Management Services, including pay per fill, long term keg rental/leasing, as well as short term keg rentals for Craft Brewers.

Our pay per fill program has minimums that have not available to the smaller brewer in the past. Our rental program & pay per fill program work well for the very small brewer that is looking for a stepping stone to get into our pay per fill program.

If we can help anyone fell free to contact contact us, we'd love to hear from you.

Ben Shipper
            KegCraft, Keg Management Services

ben@KegCraft.com
            708-352-2434

Comment

Working...
            X