Brewers - series of Poll questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewers - series of Poll questions

There have been many requests on this board for info regarding brewers salaries and the like. The resources to find out such info on the internet is pretty hard to come by and is usually outdated anyway. I thought I'd attempt to set up some poll questions in an effort to gather some general info, direct from the working brewers who are active on this site. A while back, someone tried setting something up that would have people log in as anonymous users to input their info, but sadly that didn't last too long. I hope these poll questions do.

Unfortunately, the results won't be able to be correlated as well as a survey form would allow, but at least give a general idea of the state of things.

The polls will be...
    What type of brewery do you work for?
    In which area of the country do you work?
    What type of schooling have you had?
    How many years of experience?
    What is your current salary range?

clarification on poll

Just to clarify, I had listed the poll questions in this initial thread but then created 5 new threads with the polls. It wasnt my intention to have individuals private message me or to reply to this post with answers. if you would like to do so, by all means, do so, but my intention was to have people answer the polls in the individual poll threads.

Comment

Are the answers going to be corelated in any way with each other? I would like to see what a guy with 10 years makes compared with 5 years and so on. East vs. West. Brewpub vs. micro. Education vs. none.
      Scott Isham
      Harper's Brewpub

Comment

if you support it

I'd love to be able to correlate the results like that, but unfortunately, the polls are limited in taht capacity. I'd actually like to work up a questionnaire/survey from to send out to gather info, but I think people may be reluctant to put too much personal info together. If I receive many responses in favor of this, I'd gladly make one up, circulate it, gather the info and correlate it all.

Comment

Working...
        X