ASBC Methods of Analysis CD wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASBC Methods of Analysis CD wanted

A few years ago the ASBC use to sell a CD with a shortened version of the full methods of analysis. Does anyone have this CD!? I would be willing to buy/trade/borrow! They're charging $1000 now for the online, full version which is just too expensive, and there's only 20 or so methods that we will be using at Brew Hub. Help me find this CD please! ~Ashley

Its not 1000. An individual membership is under 200 bucks and gives you access to the MOA as well as their fishbones which are supposed to be pretty nice.

A corporate membership is less than 600 and gives you the full MOA as well.

Comment

From the ASBC website

Methods of Analysis $995 per year, per site - Companies, Breweries, Suppliers, etc.

Download a single method Price: $200 per Method

I'm just looking for the CD because it's a shortened version which will make it easier for me and also because I do not have access to the company membership quite yet (we are still under construction)
      Last edited by wilsonbrewhub; 05-12-2014, 09:07 AM.

Comment

MOA Prices

Inthelab is correct. The price for an individual membership really is under $200 ($187), which includes the MOA.

"Individual memberships come with ASBC Methods of Analysis. Both membership types
        include Fishbone References, webinars, and complimentary online access to
        Journal of the ASBC, and the electronic ASBC Buzz.
        o Active (Individual) Member $187"

Here is the link to the individual membership application

Comment

Working...
        X