Small breweries and bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small breweries and bottles

I have a very small brewery, I make 500hl a year, I want to get into bottling but I can't find any bottle company who will sell me some 0.5l bottles in a smaller quantity with out spending .90 cents a peice, so My question is to you small brewers, how do you go about finding the bottle company for you, By the way I'm over here in Europe so It's difficult for me to get American goods. But If any of you know about one in Germany or western europe it would be a big help.
    www.Lervig.no

I don't know any company myself, but I know someone who might be able to help with UK sources.

Peter Scholey - peter.scholey@beercounter.co.uk

Otherwise try contacting someone at St Peters Brewery, who use very non standard bottles, or some of the other micros such as The Beer Station or Cropton Brewery. Obviously these are likely to be UK sourced bottles.
    dick

Comment

These guys also do very small to sensible size volumes of beers in bottle and may be able to help. Again, British so not perfect for you, but.....

bbb@burtonbridgebrewery.fsnet.co.uk
      dick

Comment

Thanks Dick, I found someone in Germany
        This website is for sale! thueringer-behaelterglas.de is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, thueringer-behaelterglas.de has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

they have some nice bottles.
        I also found a manual bottling apperatus from Criveller.
        www.Lervig.no

Comment

Working...
        X