Anywone heard of the CSA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anywone heard of the CSA?

I have just started the process of filling out some of the paperwork for liscensing for feds and state and stumbled upon this company. Has anyone worked with the CSA http://www.csa-compliance.com/index.html.

Im sure I could fill out the paperwork and such, but im just wondering if it would be worth it to pay for professionals to do the paperwork so it gets done right the first time??

Anyways I just wanted to make sure these folks were ligitimate before I looked into them.

Thanks
    Kyle

It won't be worth your time. Your signature will be on whatever paperwork you file so you better know what goes into it. Tennessee has pretty archaic beer laws and even so I found that a couple of calls to the ABC board explained everything I needed to file and do. And the ATF paperwork is actually pretty straightforward. Don't worry, have a craftbrew, and bite the bullet and do it yourself.
    Linus Hall
    Yazoo Brewing
    Nashville, TN
    www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

I'd second that. Doing it yourself is an important step in LEARNING what's required - and it's not like it's a one-shot deal. You'll be signing off on filings for the feds and the state for your entire brewery's lifetime.

Scott

Comment

Hey thanks guys for the replys. After looking more into the paperwork I agree, I actualy think it would just increase the paperwork having a middle man in the process. thanks again

Kyle

Comment

Working...
        X