Short run label advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short run label advice?

We've recently started selling short run, 22 oz bombers of our specialty beers. Generally we will fill and label about 10 cases sometimes even less that we only sell in house. I've been printing labels on a Primera LX 900 with mixed results. Is anyone else even bothering with this concept and if so, what are you doing?

I'm also looking for label applicator recommendations. Cheers!

I have been on the same search as you. I have received beautiful, amazing quality labels for a short run from Smartpress.com. Truly stunning and extremely inexpensive. The kicker, though, is that they do not do roll labels. Just individually cut in stacks. So you're stuck hand labeling each bottle. Not too bad if you are doing a few cases at a time. Very tedious if you are doing a skid or more. Worth checking out though. Honestly, I could not recommend Smartpress.com any higher in terms of quality and service.

Comment

We use Innovative Label solutions. We buy closer to 1000 at a time. they are pressure sensitive and on a roll. we hand apply our labels and do around 100 cases a month so hand labeling is pretty doable at that volume.
      Tim Eichinger
      Visit our website blackhuskybrewing.com

Comment

Working...
      X