Chain Disc Suppliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chain Disc Suppliers

I am in need of some suppliers offering explosion proof drive units/motors on chain disk augers/conveyors for our milling setup.
    FarmerBoyAG/Automated Production Systems didn't offer explosion proof, and Cablevey was for a much more expensive package.
    Fighting ignorance and apathy since 2004.

I looked into this a number of years ago. Conveyor systems that are "explosion proof" in that an explosion cannot propagate through the system seem to consist of flash/flame detectors and suppression systems installed inside the conveyor housing. These are add-ons, and very spendy.

However, if all you need is an explosion-proof drive, order your system with Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled (TEFC) motors. These are by definition explosion proof, dust proof, and nearly waterproof.
    Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
    Terminal Gravity Brewing,
    Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

XP motors

Hey, I'm with Malt Handling out of Chicago. We can do a chain disk system with an XP motor without a problem. It'll only really add a couple hundred dollars to the overall price. Feel free to give us a call at 773.888.7718 or email me directly at marc@malthandling.com. You can also check out our website for more generalized information: malthandling.com.

Comment

Working...
      X