Seeking Keg Labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Keg Labels

We are in search of a good supplier for "Keg Collar" labeling (donut-shaped, slip-on labels). Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
    Davo Geiser
    Assistant Brewer
    Otto's Pub & Brewery
    State College, PA USA

Did you ever find a good source for these labels? I need some as well.

Comment

keg collars

Did either of you find someone who can do small quantities? I'm looking for some keg collars, also.
      Thanks

Comment

Yep, me too

Allow me to add my name to the list. I am also seeking a source of these keg collars. The best I've done so far is to print them myself using a heavy card stock and scissors!
        Glacier Brewing Company
        406-883-2595
        info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Keg Labels

Originally posted by gamebrewer
          Did you ever find a good source for these labels? I need some as well.
          Our association is looking for somewhere to purchase keg registration labels. Do any of you know where to purchase these?

Comment

For keg neck labels I used Denver Plastics (they are in Nebraska!). They can do the plastic labels. They are reusable and recyclable. For my print size they cost twice what my paper ones cost, and are usable for far more than 2 trips. If you work it right, you can get multiple labels on one print sheet and accomplish multiple labels or one print run price. If you want paper labels, don't fret-have your local printer do them...anywhere between cheap paper or moisture resistant paper. The only trick is you will have to make up the cutting dye for about $180. Don't waste money having them done anywhere special.

Comment

And if you don't mind putting your labels on the chime or side of the keg instead of around the neck, I found having labels made by a local bumper sticker company was an excellent and inexpensive solution. They're waterproof and quite durable!

Cheers, Tim

Comment

An excellent supplier for these neck collar type labels is Sierra Pacific Packaging in Oroville, California. They have been producing them for years and do them for enough small breweries that you can probably get pretty small quantities when they do combo runs. Their number is 530-533-1058.

Bob August
                Majestic Packaging Solutions

Comment

We found a good supplier- Inland Printing - they supply a lot of micros with keg neck labels. www.inlandprinting.com

Comment

Working...
                  X