400 K ring burner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 400 K ring burner

Hope someone can help me out with this one. I have a 400 K ring burner for a 7 bbl brew kettle. It is set up for natural gas and I need to convert it over to propane. Can some one point me in the right direction on how to rejet this type of burner. Also maybe a company I can call and get info on this type of burner. AGAIN thanks for the help

Kyle

Your local propane supplier will have the jets.

Comment

Hey thanks, I were thinking that I needed to get a special jet for that burner but i will give it a shot and hope that its a universal jet.

Thanks again

Kyle

Comment

Beer Beer more Beer

If you cant get them local call BBMB and they can get them for you!
        Your Homebrew Supply Super Store since 1995. Thousands of hard to find home brewing products and kits. Free shipping on orders over $59. Click or call your favorite home brew store at 1-800-600-0033.
        Doug A Moller
        Brewmaster
        The Moller Brew House
        (405)226-3111

Comment

I just contacted a company named teeco that deals with propane burners and parts, they have the identical burnerr on there wbsitehttp://www.teecoproducts.com/Catalog/I6.htm#2
          its the x-88 w/640 and they want 1600$ for the burner. Anyways when I asked him about replacing the jets on the one I own over to propane jets he mentioned that they were 7$ a piece. Wow thats 616$ just to rejet the burner over to propane.. Does this sound right?? it sounds awfully high to me!!

Kyle

Comment

Burner

home brew, home brewing, beer ingredients, homebrew, beer kits, beer equipment,brewing equipment

this is a 300,000 btu propane burner and they can get just the jets also!
            Doug A Moller
            Brewmaster
            The Moller Brew House
            (405)226-3111

Comment

Yea, thanks Doug. I called up morebeer and talked with one of there welders and he ordered me some jets for my burner. 2$ a piece instead of 7$ what a savings when your ordering 88. hey thanks for the help!!

Kyle

Comment

Working...
              X