Who do you get your merchandise from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you get your merchandise from?

I'm looking for a good quality and decent price company to get our merchandise (stickers, shirts, hats, bottle openers, etc.) from. Who do you guys use?

Brewery Branding for hats. They are very competitive and have a great turnaround time. As for everything else, we stay pretty local, but we do have a big beer market and there are lots of companies competing on stickers, coasters, etc. Brewery Branding does some solid stuff for a lot of big brands as well.

Apparel Headwear Brewery Merch Beanies Custom Flannels Tin Tackers Camp Shirts Outdoor Gear Pet Gear About Us Fulfillment Wall of Fame Questions? Ask a rep! About Us Founded in 2009 and located in Portland, Brewery Branding Co. is an industry leader in design, manufacturing and fulfillment of retail and promotional brewery merchandise. As a single […]
    Paul M.
    Head Brewer
    Launch Pad Brewery
    Aurora, CO

Comment

Grandstand Is also a pretty reasonably priced company with a lot of options for you to look into

Comment

EGrandstand

Egrandstand has done glassware, t-shirts, and growlers for us. They are a solid one stop shop for most merchandise.
        Cheers,
        Mike Roy
        Brewmaster
        Franklins Restaurant, Brewery & General Store
        5123 Baltimore Ave
        Hyattsville,MD 20781
        301-927-2740

Franklinsbrewery.com
        @franklinsbrwry
        facebook.com/franklinsbrewery

Comment

Design work

So, for design of marketing and swag items we've worked with Co Projects in Portland, Or and couldn't be happier.
          CO Projects is a creative studio specializing in branding, packaging, ID and art direction.

For execution of the t shirts, hats, etc. We've worked with Creative Thirty Five

They created a PRIVATE LABEL T for us. So, it's got our branding front and back and printed inside the neck is the size and origin label and WE are the brand, not Haines or American Apparel, Stung Fermented.

They are both excellent agencies and I can recommend them both without reservation.
          Chief Fermentation Officer
          Oregon Mead & Cider Co.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooksCooper View Post
            So, for design of marketing and swag items we've worked with Co Projects in Portland, Or and couldn't be happier.
            CO Projects is a creative studio specializing in branding, packaging, ID and art direction.

For execution of the t shirts, hats, etc. We've worked with Creative Thirty Five

They created a PRIVATE LABEL T for us. So, it's got our branding front and back and printed inside the neck is the size and origin label and WE are the brand, not Haines or American Apparel, Stung Fermented.

They are both excellent agencies and I can recommend them both without reservation.
            What was the price range for the designs you got from co-projects? What was the scope of the project? I recently reached out to a marketing firm and after hearing the price they wanted for one label, I literally had to weigh whether or not I should order a couple more fermenters or pay for one label design.

Comment

Originally posted by Smlsound View Post
              What was the price range for the designs you got from co-projects? What was the scope of the project? I recently reached out to a marketing firm and after hearing the price they wanted for one label, I literally had to weigh whether or not I should order a couple more fermenters or pay for one label design.

So, we hired them to design our logo, our roll out label design, our website, our collateral swag and our labels for our higher end product which launches in Q1 2017 (takes 18 months to make). We spent a LOT. Now that we've got that all done our major label re-design was about $2.5k and further refinements will be $1k or less. All of the labels in our Worker line are about 95% the same. We don't do a totally new label for every flavor.

We are a brand new start-up so don't pretend that this is some sage wisdom but I firmly believe that money spent on a strong brand and label to stand out from the herd and make your name known is worth every penny. I don't feel like sharing the number, in total, but I spent more than 2 brite tanks on it. So that's some bench mark.

Second only to tank cost, the brand firm was our largest start-up expense by far and I don't second guess it for a moment.

For the good of all - keep in mind that my situation is different. Stung is a meadery so we are a weird "other" in the market - not beer, not cider but other. That means that, for us, a kick ass brand and label that jumps off the shelf is of premium importance.
              Chief Fermentation Officer
              Oregon Mead & Cider Co.

Comment

private label t's

Hi, I am not related to these guys in any way, but got good product and service from them at great prices. website is thehopman. com, which is just part of a lager company. They can do private label Ts for you (they tear out label or use tagless shirts and screen print your logo in the back neck, or sew in a new label so it is your brand - worth it IMO). Not expensive at all, especially if you are like me and only do high-end Ts anyway. I don't have pricing in front of me, but I think it was less than $2 per shirt (depends on quantity, of course) extra to do all that and makes for a very premium product since it is your own. Anyway, they did a good job for me.

Comment

I've gotten stuff, not brewery related, from www.judieglenninc.com.

But they supply the same stuff needed; hats, glasses, shirts.

Specialty glasses I've heard good about grandstand, as I see others have in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X