Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• promotional mirrors

Hello all,

I am thinking about having some custom mirrors made to help promote my brands. My problem is that I can't seem to find anywhere to have them made. Does any one have or know of a good supplier for custom etched mirrors?

Thanks in advance,

Howard

Hello Howard,

I don't know about etched, but the Michigan Brewer Guild has been using Promotion Concepts for a spiffy painted one. Ask for Al 269-372-9000 ext. #15

Cheers,
    Ron

Comment

Custom Bar Mirrors

Good Day Howard,

In regards to your inquiry about bar mirrors, I would like to introduce my company, "Ryder Ice Glass Mirrors". I am a small manufacturer of bar mirrors who uses two very old techniques to produce quality bar mirrors. The first is rear etching and hand painting which in my opinion is far superior to the common ink screened mirrors that others offer. The second is a glue chipped border on the front of the mirror, which resembles front on a window or mug, hence the term "Ice Glass".
      I could go to great lenghts in explaining the processes involved but I find it better to actually show a potential client a finished piece and as such if you would like to email me a "good" copy of your logo, perferably a pdf or Adobe Illustrator file (or a high quality jpeg or tiff), I will produce a full size sample for you at no charge. If other brewers are reading this post, I extend the offer to them as well. There is a limit of one free sample per brewery.
      Prices vary depending on complexity of the design and quanity ordered but I will work with you to stay within your budget. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I can also email you some photos of some current works but mirrors do photograph poorly if you request photos I request that you take that into consideration.

Best Regards
      Ken Ryder

ryderken@gmail.com

Comment

Free Mirror Offer Ammended

Hello everyone. I would like to thank all of the fine folks that have ordered one of free bar mirror samples, however due to increased volume and to cut down on tire kickers, we find necessary to amend the free offer. We no longer include the shipping or crating of the mirror and charge a $25.00 set-up fee. The total charge will be $89.00 including the above mentioned fees, HOWEVER, in order to still offer the mirrors FREE we will apply the fee to any future order of 10 or more mirrors. I hope everyone understand the necessity of the change. You are welcome to check out out website to see more samples at www.mirrors-n-more.com Best wishes to all for a great holiday season and good brewing in 2007.

Ken Ryder

Comment

I have one of Ken's "ice" mirrors and I can say that it is one of the best looking promotional mirrors I've seen. It is realtively thick, the "ice" effect is integrated and durable. Very quality product. I don't think you'll be dissapointed.

Dave
          Glacier Brewing Company
          406-883-2595
          info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Working...
          X