Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellar Schedule / Fermentation Calendar Question

Hi all,

Is there a resource available, like a program or calendar that enables you to project when you'll have fermenters free for filling and keep track of ones that are fermenting, cold crashing and conditioning?

I'm just trying to project how long it will take for me to turn fermenters over brewing 3-4 times a week so I can come up with a rough projection of what our annual output could be.

Thanks for your help and happy new year!

Best,
    Eric

I just use an excel sheet, one row for each vessel on a calendar, then block things out. As for estimating, depending on the type of beers you are making, whether you use brite tanks or keg from the fermenters you can estimate each vessel will turn twice a month for ales and once a month or less for lagers. The times will get longer if you dont use brites and keg on demand from the FV.

Comment

Excellent, thanks for your help! You wouldn't happen to have an example/template for the excel sheet would you? Excel isn't really my forte, it's quite sad actually haha.

Thanks again and happy new year!

Comment

What is your email, ill send you a copy

Comment

Sorry to ressurect this but would you be willing to share a copy with me as well? I've been tinkering with my own spreadsheet and was hoping to do some comparing.

dgrilli at grillenbrewing dot com is my address.

Comment

Production and cellar spreadsheets ?

Not trying to hijack a thread but what are y'all using for brewery, cellar and lab spread sheets?
            id love to see some shared docs so i can upload and maybe adjust to my taste needs!

Thanks !

Andrew

Comment

Working...
            X