Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brewery Management Software - What are you looking for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery Management Software - What are you looking for?

Hi, this is my first post but I've been a viewer of the boards for quite a while and have learned an incredible amount, for that I thank everyone.

I'm working on a cloud-based brewery management solution and I hope to find some specific things that pro brewers are looking for in brewery management software. I've learned a lot about the current market with Ekos and OrchestratedBeer and my goal is to build a high-quality, low cost alternative to get brewers off of spreadsheets and into a well integrated management system. To be clear, I'm NOT here to solicit sales for a product, I just want to put together a functional wish list that I can use as a starting point for building the solution.

Some things I know we will include:
    1. Sales management - forecasting, opportunity pipelines, sales, distributors, etc.
    2. Raw ingredient inventory management
    3. Production management - raw inventory usage/tracking over a production timeline
    3. Finished product inventory management
    4. Keg tracking
    5. Customer list management/segmentation (for possible integration with email marketing like MailChimp or ConstantContact)
    6. TTB reports

Some things I don't know if we'll include:
    1. Quality Control - tracking batch quality, reporting, analytics
    2. Accounting, chart of accounts, general ledger, etc. (thinking maybe all that can just live in Quick Books or something similar).
    3. Taproom/POS integration?

If you have an opinion on any of these things I would love to hear it, thanks very much!

Curious if this ever panned out. We're looking for lower-cost alternatives for a small brewery with very little distribution, so the price tags of Ekos and Obeer are out of our price range. Let me know if you ended up building this.

Comment

Working...
    X