SGM - Sungood Manufacturing - China - Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGM - Sungood Manufacturing - China - Reviews

I've been trying to quote a couple fermeters, bright tank, whirlpool, etc. I've been in touch with Sungood in China. They've been responsive and given me a solid list of references.

Has anybody had any experience with them good or bad?

Ive been dealing with Gavin for probably over a year since we started planning our brewery. I have nothing bad at all to say about them. Gavin has helped me day and night, dealt with me changing parts, asking a million questions etc. Our tanks were just finished last week and waiting to get them shipped. They have been the cheapest so far and I know that helps for us small start up guys with low capital. I will be putting up a review once I receive my tanks for a quality check. He was nice enough to give me brewery references to check on the quality and they said everything was great! Hope that helps. Hers my 10 bbl Click image for larger version

Name:	FV-MT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	190658tanks from his facility.

Comment

I have a 15bbl brite from Gavin and another fermenter on the way. Nothing bad to say at all about them. Highly recommended.

Comment

Great guy, great equipment

I'll go ahead an echo what everyone else has said. We just got a 3 BBL system from them a little while back. Great quality, great communication, etc. We will go back to them with any additional needs we have in the future.

Comment

Anyone in CA

Is their anyone in California that either has Tanks or a brew system from Gavin at SGM that would be willing to talk to me or let me check out the system.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X