Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Research Scientist Seeking New Opportunities in Brewing / Quality Control and Assuran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research Scientist Seeking New Opportunities in Brewing / Quality Control and Assuran

Hello Beer Compatriots,

I have spent the last five years working in academic research in southeastern Wisconsin. It has been a lot of fun but it is time to pursue new endeavors. To that end I’m looking to apply my years of experience to your brewery’s quality control and assurance lab or in helping your brewery to establish such a lab. In addition to my time in research I also hold a Master of Science degree in microbiology and I have completed the Craftbrewers Apprenticeship program though the American Brewer’s Guild. At the end of this program I was fortunate enough to apprentice at an established, 40 barrel production brewery located in southeast Wisconsin where I received hands on instruction in the brewing process, cellaring, and packaging.

Cover letter, resume, and references are available upon request. I can be contacted on here at though email at RonchettiA@gmail.com
Working...
X