Thread: Any dealings with Brewpack for Pint glass

Any dealings with Brewpack for Pint glass

Im just getting ready to order my first run of growlers and pint glasses. Just wanted to hear some feedback from someone that had dealt with Brewpack?

www.brewpack.com

Thanks

Hi there,

If you are not getting some good service from them, give me call for the growlers.
    Pascal Thibault - UNITED BOTTLES & PACKAGING
    …New packaging and private molds, washing services, ingredients and kegs...since 1994

pascal.thibault@unitedbottles.com
    www.unitedbottles.com
    (450.622.1600 ext.243)

I dealt with Brewpack for growlers. We have not used them for quite some time due to "unsatisfactory customer service". I have had very good luck with Grandstand out of Kansas and, more recently, Looking Glass Printing out of Montana.

Pretty good service for us. The only issue we have had is around Christmas, our order got delayed for several weeks and caused us to run out of growlers right around the holidays, not a happy camper was I. This year we placed a holidays order well ahead of time and had no problems.
    Linus Hall
    Yazoo Brewing
    Nashville, TN
    [url]www.yazoobrew.com[/url]

Thanks for the great feed back

Thanks for the feedback..

Bad customer service?

Sorry if you guys had bad experiences: Brewpack rushed an order through for us in lightning quick time, just before the holidays to boot! Warbird Brewing adds positive comments for Brewpack.

see my old thread on brewpack

Brewpack has its up's and down's. The biggest thing about brewpack is planning ahead and having the space and the money to buy four or five palets at a time. You might want to go with grandstand, they are competatively priced with brewpack and have better product delivery and customer service.