Experienced Brewer Looking Barrel/Wild Program Manager Job in San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer Looking Barrel/Wild Program Manager Job in San Diego

I am a experienced brewer looking to help a brewery start a barrel/wild program, or take over a current wild/barrel program in San Diego. I have extensive knowledge in wild yeast/bacteria management and beer production. Everything from spontaneous/koelschip fermentations, sensory analysis, to packaging wild beers. I have experience at one of the largest breweries in the Midwest creating clean and wild beers.

I am currently living in San Diego and have been consulting for a startup brewery and their wild program. Available now

PM me for resume.

Interested in moving to the better half, Oakland, CA?

Originally posted by Azbrewdude View Post
    I am a experienced brewer looking to help a brewery start a barrel/wild program, or take over a current wild/barrel program in San Diego. I have extensive knowledge in wild yeast/bacteria management and beer production. Everything from spontaneous/koelschip fermentations, sensory analysis, to packaging wild beers. I have experience at one of the largest breweries in the Midwest creating clean and wild beers.

I am currently living in San Diego and have been consulting for a startup brewery and their wild program. Available now

PM me for resume.
    Send us your resume at lindenstreetbreweryjobs@gmail.com

Linden Street Brewery, Oakland, CA

Comment

Working...
    X